These last four months have been the most amazing experience of my entire life! I absolutely love being a mother. It is the most rewarding and terrifying experience I can imagine.
We have been so blessed with a happy healthy baby girl. So lets talk about little miss Menolly. We call her Nolly pretty much all the time. She is now 11lbs 4oz, 23 inches long, and her head is 15.8 inches around! shes pretty tiny but the doctors say she is perfect which I have to agree with :)
She is becoming very very talkative and is starting to giggle! her giggle is really more of a screech of delight but I know shes laughing and that's all that matters haha.
She absolutely hates tummy time and now that she has figured out how to roll on to her back she doesn't really spend much time on her stomach at all. She loves to eat rice cereal and make funny faces at her dad. Basically she is growing like a weed and changing everyday. I could go on and on about her but for now I think i'll just post some pictures and videos for you before she wakes up from her nap!!
most recent! sticking her tongue out
Sound asleep!
finally getting the hang of this thumb thing
Yummy hands!
Drunk smile!
Screaming....shes got a smidge of a temper
SHE LOVES BATH TIME!!!!
curled up
zonked out with dad!
PRECIOUS!
Camping with Grandma!
Excersaucer fun!
Auntie Mariah!
She moves around her crib in her sleep so we had to take away her stuffies!
Love my munchkin
Dorky big grin!
Mothers Day 2013
Play date with Tristen
Titan loves her!
They trying to be the one laying closer to her...it was funny stuff.
They really love her
Auntie Selina on Easter!
Grandma at Easter
Easter dress #2
Easter dress #1















































How beautiful! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete