Forrest and I are thrilled to announce that we brought a happy healthy baby girl into this world! Menolly Grace Lindh was born on February 20th 2013 at 2:29pm at Pullman Regional Hospital. She weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 18 inches long with a head circumference of 12 inches. She was induced and arrived after only 8 hours of labor and was delivered by Dr. Stephen Hall. She came out screaming with two APGAR scores of 9. She is absolutely the most amazing thing Forrest or I have ever seen or been a part of. Forrest's mom Linda was able to be down here with us the whole time and she was a huge help! My best friend Mariah (she is the inspiration for the middle name Grace) came down and was able to greet her new niece and share some of this crazy happy time with us! The time we checked in to be induced until we left the hospital with our little girl was a grand total of like 34 hours (short and sweet)! We still can't believe that they let us take our precious bundle home with us. The whole experience was just absolutely amazing I wouldn't have changed a thing! The rest of this is going to be just pictures, I will try and update with more details soon. This is just to serve as the announcement! Hope you enjoy and think our little girl is as precious as we do...













Beautiful! Welcome to the joys of parenting. It never gets boring and is always an adventure.
ReplyDelete