Monday, July 22, 2013

Crazy Summer

Lets see where to begin....My sweet little princess is now 5 months old and growing like an absolute weed. She has officially doubled in size and now weighs somewhere around 12 and half pounds! I know most of you are thinking OMG shes so tiny! and yes we hear that all the time but she is perfect and the tininess is not her fault its genetic...I am only 5'2" and thats if the nurse is being nice and rounds up. My little girl absolutely LOVES rice cereal


as you can see here...its ALL over her face! She is not such a fan of zucchini which is the first veggie we have tried with her! We were lucky enough to get some organic zucchini that her grandma grew so we made our own baby food which I think is gonna be fun because there is so much more variety that way! 












Nolly got to meet her God parents FINALLY! She loves her Uncle Joseph and Aunt Nicci so so much! And her cousin Addi is so sweet to her (Addi loved to pet Nollys head...it was adorable!)  We wish that we could have had a longer visit but are very grateful for the time we had and will treasure the memories until we can see them again! Somehow we didn't manage to get any pictures of them together....not quite sure how that happened. We did get to take Nolly swimming while they were here and after she adjusted to the idea of cool water she really enjoyed it...not a big surprise as she LOVES bath time! She can go from screaming angry baby to smiles and giggles with just dipping her toes in the tub!


Nolly Forrest and I have been getting lots of things accomplished lately, we have a couple of trips coming up soon. We will be going to Montana for Sarah's baby shower, we are really looking forward to that because we never get enough time with our Montana families!  We will also be visiting some more family in August which I am very excited about and will post all about it when we get home. 
Also we have been getting everything in line because as soon as we get home in August I will be resuming school at University of Idaho.  I am excited and nervous all at the same time! Its going to be a lot of work and I am really out of practice but I am so glad that I am getting to finish my degree and will have the opportunity to actually pursue a career with it in the future!

Well I think that is it for now. Here are some pictures from the last month :) hope you enjoy them




















1 comment:

  1. That's a great series in the pink dress! What a cutie. Hope you guys have a great time back east and I can't wait to see the pictures of that. Nice blogging.

    ReplyDelete