Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Fun

So lets see. I realize I have been absolutely horrible about updating this blog but I'm trying haha. 
OK on to life for my little family.  Its been quite the crazy few months.  I started school at University of Idaho, and I am so glad I went back to school but am also very glad that I changed universities. U of I is just a better fit for me, smaller class sizes and such.  I am enjoying the challenge that school is and am just feeling very driven to better myself the best I can. 
Forrest has been keeping busy with work and being an amazing dad and husband. He is trying to find some time to get out hunting so we can get some yummy meat in our freezer. I think he's excited about the weather changing to fall...means snowmobile season approaches.
We have had some fun trips these last few months. We got to take an amazing trip back to Virginia in August to visit with my family who I haven't seen in 5 years, they got to meet Forrest and Nolly! It was an absolutely amazing thing! I am so grateful we got to go!!! I love my family and wish we got to see each other more often!!

 A couple weeks ago I got to take Nolly back to Montana to welcome our God son Walker-Simeon into the world!! It was such a happy trip and I am so blessed to have a beautiful healthy little god son! I am so proud of his Momma for doing such an amazing job with him! Last weekend we got to go up to Mom and Dads and bonus of all bonuses Nolly got to meet her Uncle Jason for the first time! Super duper fun! I think she might have been a little confused by his lack of beard but she warmed up to him FAST! he hasn't lost his baby touch that's for sure.

Nolly Bear is a whopping 8 months old.!!! I seriously have no idea where this year has gone! Believe it or not she is crawling all over the place these days...mostly she crawls around to get to a couch or something so she can stand up....She LOVES to stand and she wants to be walking so bad! I am not ready for that yet so she can just cool her jets....(yeah right haha) She is still a tiny little 8 month old, she is dwarfed by some of the other babies in her daycare class.  She loves to giggle and eat! oh man does she love to eat! Bananas are her all time favorite so far. Most of all she loves music, she'll stop whatever she is doing to listen to a song if it comes on the TV or radio Honestly I could go on about her all day. Actually if you have a conversation with me that's really all I talk about, ask Nicci haha.  I just love my little stink bug to pieces! I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming and I love to watch her brain work! She is constantly learning and plotting her escape.  I thank God everyday that I have such a happy healthy little girl! She is a princess and she has her dad and I wrapped around her fingers
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you can't be too biased about miss Nolly because Jason said she is a cute little thing! So glad you three were able to make it up there to visit with Jason, mom and dad. Thanks for making the time!

    ReplyDelete